Monday, March 25, 2013

What I Wore - To an Egg Hunt

This post was supposed to be what I wore to an Egg Hunt. But it turned out to be more of a "what I got dressed in to wear to an egg hunt that got rained out" kind of outfit.  But I thought that I would show you any way as Easter is still a week away. There's plenty of time left to organize another egg hunt. And another chance to wear the outfit!    

What I Wore: dress - Justice, leggings - unknown,
shoes - Faded Glory, basket - Easter Bunny

                
This is not my Easter dress but I like the colors and think that it looks 'springy' even though I got it last Fall. There are little sequins scattered across the dress and a band of sequins around the bottom layer which gives it the dressy look that I like. Another Egg Hunt is scheduled for Saturday, maybe I can wear it there.
P.S. I got a Superior Rating at my Piano Competition. To see more about what I wore click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment