Monday, March 18, 2013

Playing Music with Style

I take piano lessons and every year the piano teachers in my area hold an annual piano competition for their students. Mine was this past weekend. 

I chose this outfit because I wanted to look nice but be comfortable. The dress is longer in the back than the front so I didn't have to worry about tripping as I made my way to the piano when it was my turn. I really like this dress because it has sheer fabric all around the bottom. The shoes have straps so they will stay on my feet since my feet don't touch the ground when I sit on the piano bench. (That is kind of important!)  The shrug is light weight and has a few sequins scattered across the front. Remember, I like to be a little dressy! 
                     
I was really nervous this year. My songs were much longer and harder than before. But I think I did okay. I will find out when I go to my next piano class. Keep your fingers crossed!

What I Wore:

dress - pinky
shoes - faded glory
shrug - justice

 

No comments:

Post a Comment