Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I Wore - To School


Waiting to Leave for School
This is me hanging out. Just waiting to leave for school. Yesterday was a rainy, stormy day so it was a little cooler and so I thought I might need a thicker jacket to wear over my outfit jacket but it ended up being fine without it.

I would wear this outfit anywhere. It's great for school but also nice enough to go out to dinner with my parents. It is one of my favorite combinations. The jacket is what dresses it up. Without the jacket it is just a t-shirt and cropped jeans but the jacket makes it more stylish.  

I like to swing on the playground at recess. So even though I love dresses and skirts, sometimes wearing jeans are a better option for school. I like wearing jeans with a dressier look and these are just about perfect.      

                      
What I Wore:

jeans - Justice
jacket - Total Girl
shirt - Arizona
shoes - Faded Glory
necklace - Crazy 8
bracelets - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment