Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's a Shopping Trip!

We're off on another trip! Dad has a business trip this week and Mom and I are going with him.

When he is in meetings - that means shopping for us! Yea! I found some clothes from children's stores on the internet that I liked. I hope that I can find them when we go the the mall.

This outfit is great for traveling (and shopping!) because it's easy, comfortable and is great for all weather. You never know what the weather will be like when you are traveling. Did you notice my jewelry? Remember in my post DIY Leather Bracelet I told you to watch for it in an upcoming outfit? Well, here it is. I love wearing it!

Check back as I will be uploading some pics of my shopping trip later in the week.

What I Wore:

skirt - Arizona
shirt - Arizona
jacket - Cherokee
shoes - K9
leggings - Cherokee
necklace - Justice
bracelet - diy Maddi




No comments:

Post a Comment