Saturday, March 16, 2013

Girlie Nails and the Saturday Manicure

Girlie Girl Nail Stickers

Guess what? It's Saturday again! That means it's time for another Saturday Manicure!

This week it's Girlie Girl Nail Stickers in white with red hearts. The hearts also come in blue in the same set. I wish that I had found these to wear to my friend's sleepover party. I think the other girls would have loved them!

Even though they are a little bit long sometimes, they can be cut to the right size. And they are great to wear on your nails and don't bother you at all.

The secret to keeping the stickers on is to put a coat of clear nail polish on top of the stickers. Then to remove, use nail polish remover as you would normal polish to remove the top coat then pull off the sticker.  Simple!

I would love to see any great manicure ideas that you have! Check back later!





No comments:

Post a Comment