Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter at Granny's


dresses and headbands:  Kaitlynn - Justice,
Taylor - Crazy 8
Hi! My name is Kaitlynn and I'm Maddi's cousin. In this picture we are at our grandmother's house taking pictures of our Easter dresses. As you can see there are not many boys in this family. We are all girls (poor dads)!
I'm the one wearing the blue headband. My sister and I are the ones with the braids. It may seem weird but that's what the girls wear in alot of places like Jamaica.  We just got back from a beach trip where we had our hair braided. We'll have to take them down for school pictures this week but it was fun to try something different.

Check back tomorrow to see what Maddi wore on Easter! Thanks for visiting the blog!

xoxo,
Kaitynn
guesting for Maddi

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlynn - Love the guest post! And the braids!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete